Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wordle Fun

Hello all! Well, we are on the downhill slope now to Parker's arrival - less than 2 months! I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. After a long day I get a pretty bad back ache, but nothing a Tylenol can't take care of! We are going to work on assembling the nursery furniture tonight and are excited about seeing it come together.

Today I found this great site - Wordle. You can enter in a bunch of words and it will spit out this great collage for you. You can then edit the color, font and layout before you print or copy and paste! See the example I made below:


It's such a fun thing to play around with! You can keep changing it and mixing it up. You can also enter a URL address and it will create a Wordle based on the words found on the site. Just wanted to share my new find - hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment