Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Here We Come!

Happy New Year! I have several things to update on! First of all, we had a great Holiday season. We did Christmas with my family here in Dallas a couple nights before hand then headed down south to Austin to spend Christmas day with Kyle's family. We were certainly past due on a visit to Austin - no one had seen us since I had gotten so big! Both families got us some really great things for Parker (and us too!). We put together the stroller/car seat and the pack n play. I can proudly say I put them together all by myself! Not too bad...We also got a new video camera for capturing all those precious moments with Parker, so here is a video of the finished result of the new baby gear!

We also had a great New Year's Eve with our friends here in Dallas! I didn't get to partake in the champagne fun, but I still had a great time visiting with everyone. And of course, we had no worries getting home because I was a lock in for the designated driver position ;)

Today we received our first baby shower invitations in the mail! Two of my oldest BFF's, Ivy and Whitney, are throwing us a shower with their Moms... we are so excited and thankful for their generosity! The invitations are too cute and it should be a fun time.

I am now 31 weeks along and have just 9 more to go! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but it should just be a regular check up, nothing too exciting. I am going every 2 wks now and then in February I should move to weekly visits. We are getting exciting as we get closer but there is still so much to do! We hope you all had a great start to the year and wish everyone the best in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment