Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sonogram and Glucose Results



I had an ultrasound Tuesday and this is the best picture we got of Parker (28wk4d). You can see this is a profile picture and his hand is by his mouth, so he is either sucking is thumb or waving hello! Everything is normal still. Parker is just over 2 lbs, which is the 59th percentile. This would equivalate to about 8 lbs at birth if he remained at the 59th percentile. Whew, good to know he's average so far!

I also had my 3 hr glucose test while I was there. You have to fast before you go in, then they take the first baseline draw of blood. You then drink the super sugar concoction and have to get your blood taken every hour for 3 hours. Needless to say 4 draws in one day was a little intimidating to me, but the tech was great and made it so I barely noticed he was taking blood. So..... after all that worrying, I PASSED!!! Hooray! I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment