Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Parker and I wore our green around the house today and showed our Irish pride! I got a few pics in before he got squirmy and decided he was done...
I also realize that on the last post I didn't really do Parker justice with the pictures I posted. So here are a few of my favorite pics so far..

Sleeping Baby

The Model

Daddy and Parker napping

Happy Dreams


Mesmerized by the skylights at the lake house

Cross my heart
Ok, enough pictures! I just have so many, it's hard to narrow it down! Things are still going good though. He is sleeping well majority of the time. We haven't been using the Gripe Water everyday and have only had a couple more colicky instances. We are just using it on an as-needed basis, which is still very helpful! Our big challenge now is trying to get him sleeping on a flat surface. We spoiled him by letting him sleep in the pack and play because it puts him in a cozy cradled position instead of flat like he will be in the crib. So, in an effort to make an easier transition to the crib in the future, our goal is to get him falling asleep on his own in the bassinet! He is pretty fussy in there, and I have to admit the past couple nights after awhile I just put him in the pack and play so we can both sleep. It's getting better though... he's sleeping in there right now! Hopefully tonight is better. Well that's all for now, more to come later...

2 comments:

  1. it will get better. Lani is just now sleeping on flat surfaces. she's still not a fan of her crib but likes her co-sleeper. I think because its a much smaller space

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love his praying picture!! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete