Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Last Day

Well, today was the last day Kyle and I have alone before welcoming Parker into this world! We go to the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30 to begin the induction. We're really excited, but I can't lie - I'm nervous about the actual delivery. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and that labor isn't too excruciatingly long. As of my doctor appointment Wednesday, I was just about 3 cm dilated, which should make the induction a alot easier than if I wasn't dilated at this point. So everyone keep their fingers crossed!!!

As promised, I have pictures of the nursery. We are still lacking a few things on the wall and are waiting for pictures of Parker to put in the frames. It was really fun working on this project. We had the bedding custom made (thanks Mom!), then used the fabrics throughout the room where we could. I did lots of crafting - I made the drapes, painted his initials over the crib, painted the sign over the closet door and I still need to line some baskets with fabric! Pictures really don't do it justice, so that just means that you will have to come visit Parker and see his room in person ;) Enjoy and we will post updates tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment